1986 Lincoln Town Car
Car runs goodregistered for 2013 in Pennsylvania, PA inspection good through October 2013. This car is in pretty good shape for being 25+ years old, and is probably "rarer" than when I purchased it due to the "cash for clunkers" program in 2009. A couple of power windows don't work right; however, seat controls, power door locks, radio/cassette player, power antenna, opera lights, reading lights, cruise control, dash instruments, etc., work fine. Car can be a great car without any repairs, but a little extra money could make it a show car!
This is a basically a two-owner car. I purchased this car in 2008 with about 62,000 miles on the odometer. It has been a good car and I hate to part with it, but I need money.
- 2 new tires added October 2012
- Car has 71,000 original miles on the odometer as of November 2012
- 4-door sedan
- 3-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
- Cruise control
- Power driver's and front passenger's seats
- AM/FM radio with cassette player
- Power windows
- Power left & right mirrors
- Has power trunk closer, and inside remote trunk release
- Air conditioner (needs recharged)
- Child security and window locks
- Automatic headlight on/off, delay off, and dimmer
- Delayed-entry/exit lighting with theatre dimming
- Intermittent wiper system
- Power door locks
- Rear window defogger (half doesn't work)
- V8 engine with fuel injection
- Vinyl landau top
- Rust spots on lower panels.
- Rear bumper has rust spots (probably can be cleaned with chrome cleaner)
- Paint, not bad except in rusted areas
- Some other things as noted above.
Quantity available: 1.
To see car, make an offer, or for additional information, email us at Request for add'l info on 1986 Lincoln
Offered by Arden Services.