1995 Chevy Lumina Sedan SOLD
Car runs goodmotor & transmission, no problem. Registered for 2008 in Pennsylvania, but needs some work to pass inspection. Several areas of rust underneath require repair or replacement, front disc brake rotors need turned, and one new tire required.
This is a one-owner car, except technically. I purchased this car in 1995 with about 3,000 miles on the odometer. It has been a good car and I hate to part with it, but I cannot afford to make the repairs.
- Car has 123,000+/- miles on the odometer
- 4-door sedan
- 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
- Cruise control
- 6-way power driver's seat
- AM/FM radio with cassette player
- Power windows
- Power left & right sport mirrors
- Luggage-area convenience net
- (Originally had power trunk release, but it quit working and I replaced with key lock release only)
- Composite halogen headlamps
- Air conditioner (needs recharged each year)
- Child security rear door locks
- Delayed-entry/exit lighting with theatre dimming
- Intermittent wiper system
- PASS-Key II theft deterrent system
- Power door locks
- Rear window defogger
- V6 engine with fuel injection
- Power rack and pinion steering
- New batteryFebruary 2007
- All service / repair / parts receipts available
- Rust, as noted above
- Body has some nicks and dents
- Paint, particularly on the hood, is deteriorating, with some rust showing below doors
- I need payment in cleared funds (cash or cleared check) in order to pay off GMAC to receive the title.
Quantity available: 1.
SOLD Asking Price: $750.00
To see car or for additional information, email us at 1995 Chevy Lumina Inquiry
Offered by Arden Services.