Chemical Elements from Carbon to Krypton
David E. Newton
This alphabetically arranged three-volume, 686-page hardcover set (7-1/2"x9-1/2") covers the fascinating topic of chemistry in a manner and writing level accessible to students at all levels (suggested grade 7 or higher). Through standard rubrics, students will learn how each element was discovered and by whom; who or what it is named after; what its physical and chemical properties are; what it is used for; and much more.
Chemical Elements from Carbon to Krypton provides these additional features:
© 1999 UXL, an imprint of the Gale Group. ISBN 0-7876-2844-1 (set)
- Tables of contents by chemical name, atomic number, and family group
- Sidebar boxes that highlight commonly used terms ("Words to Know"), well-known products, interesting facts, and scientists
- Bold-faced references that indicate related entries
- A timeline that lists elements by year of discovery
- More than 300 illustrations and photographs, including three 8-page color photo inserts
- Periodic table on each volume's endsheets
New. Suggested retail $145.00
SOLD Price: Only $66.00 - Plus Shipping & Handling to U.S. Addresses only via media mail or First Class mail -- your choice. Insurance, available at extra charge, not required, but suggested or we cannot guarantee delivery.
NOTE to Pennsylvania residents: 6% sales tax is payable on total of purchase price plus S&H. If you are located near Kane, PA, you can save S&H and a portion of the tax by picking up your order. Contact us for details.
Offered by Arden Services.