LS-120 SuperDisk 120mb Drive
from Digital Research
Model No. DRLS120.
- Downward compatible with 1.44MB & 720KB floppies
- Store 83 times the data of a 1.44MB floppy drive
- Exceeds standard floppy speed by more than 500%
- Fits standard 3.5-inch floppy drive bays
- Perfect for backing up or transferring large files
- Easy-to-install, ATAPI IDE compatible interface
- DRLS120 Internal Drive
- IDE Cable
- Power Connector
- 5.25" bracket
- Mounting Kit
- Driver Diskette
See Digital Research Online Installation Manuar & User's Guide.
- DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95, or Windows NT (or, now, Windows XP see http://www.computerhope.com/help/super.htm for help if problems when installing)
- Open 3.5" or 5.25" Drive Bay
- Boot capability requires BIOS support for LS-120 drives
- IMPORTANT: LS-120 diskette required for 120MB operation (no blank diskettes included). PriceGrabber.com, NexTag and Disk-O-Tape, Inc. offer blank diskettes for sale as of March 11, 2006.
Condition: Packed in original box. I had this installed in my HP (Hewlett Packard) 6050 computer. When its hard disk crashed, I had upgraded to a newer computer and removed this with the intention of installing in my new computer. However, since I had a second hard disk in the new computer, I decided not to install this LS-120. I rarely used it, and it was in working condition when I removed it from the HP, so I would classify its condition as excellent.
Quantity available: 0
NOTE: We have several links to off-site Web pages. We are not responsible for their content, prices, descriptions, etc., but offer them for your assistance should you purchase this LS-120 from us.
Price: $45.00 - Plus $8.50 Shipping & Handling via Priority Mail to U.S. address only.
Offered by Arden Services.