Plant Guides - Gardening Made Easy - International Masters Publishers
An even dozen Plant Guides, Garden Ideas and Garden Know-How pamphlets to help make your yard look great and your life easier. These appear to have been removed from a small 3-ring binder, and could be inserted in another binder. Pages are 12.25" x 9" and fold to 6.5" x 9". Covers many aspects. For example, the card "A Basic Guide to Pruning Rose Bushes" includes: Why Prune? When to Prune. Pruning: General Maintenance. Pruning: Cutting Back. How to Make a Clean Cut. Seasonal Tips. Alternatives.
Each is a glossy, card stock in full color. Guides include:
Condition: Like New
- A Basic Guide to Pruning Rose Bushes (Group 5 Garden Know-How Card 3)
- Impatiens (Group 7 Plant Guides Card 4)
- Ideas for a Sunny Perennial Flower Bed (Group 1 Garden Ideas Card 5)
- Tulips (Group 8 Plant Guides Card 6)
- Tomatoes (Group 12 Plant Guides Card 7)
- A Basic Guide to Planting Bulbs (Group 5 Garden Know-How Card 8)
- Crocuses (Group 8 Garden Ideas Card 9)
- Ideas for a Rainbow-Colored Flower Bed (Group 2 Garden Ideas Card 10)
- Big-leaf Hydrangeas (Group 8 Plant Guides Card 12)
- Ideas for a Sunny Summer Color Border (Group 2 Garden Ideas Card 18)
- Pyracanthas (Group 9 Plant Guides Card 19)
- Perrenial Primroses (Group 7 Plant Guides Card 20)
1 set of 12 NONE
SOLD Price: $4.00 for set of 12 - Plus $1.95 Shipping & Handling to U.S. Address only.
Offered by Arden Services.